Welcome To Viking Virtual Academy
Welcome to Viking Virtual Academy!
Viking Virtual Academy provides students with the opportunity to earn an accredited high school diploma, for free, completely from home. Enrollment is open to students in grades K-12 from any county. We offer over 60 college and career ready courses!
- To provide an alternative learning pathway for our students and families.
- To offer a learning experience that blends flexibility with structure.
- To provide a sense of safety and security for families.
9-12 Viking Virtual Academy provides:
- Anytime, any pace, any place learning.
- Over 60 course options for students (core & elective classes.)
- College and career ready curriculum.
- 9th-12th grade students, from any county, an opportunity to enroll, learn and earn a Hazel Park High School diploma from home.
- Certified lead teacher(s) to help students progress through courses.
- Free Breakfast & Lunch.
Calendar of Events
|Previous July 2022 Next|
Community Engagement 5:00 PM to 6:00 PMCommunity EngagementDate: Jul 6Time: 5:00 PM to 6:00 PMCalendar: District Calendar
UO PTA Meeting 6:00 PM to 7:00 PMUO PTA MeetingDate: Jul 7Time: 6:00 PM to 7:00 PMLocation: United Oaks Elementary School, 1001 E Harry Ave, Hazel Park, MI 48030, USACalendar: District Calendar
Finance Committee Meeting 5:15 PM to 6:00 PMFinance Committee MeetingDate: Jul 11Time: 5:15 PM to 6:00 PMLocation: 1620 E Elza Ave, Hazel Park, MI 48030, USACalendar: District Calendar
Buildings & Grounds Committee Meeting 6:00 PM to 7:00 PMBuildings & Grounds Committee MeetingDate: Jul 11Time: 6:00 PM to 7:00 PMLocation: 1620 E Elza Ave, Hazel Park, MI 48030, USACalendar: District Calendar
1620 East Elza Ave.
Hazel Park, MI 48030
- 1:1 Technology
- Work from Home
- Free Breakfast & Lunch
- Student Mentors
- Certified Teachers
- Eligible for Sports
- Reduced Credit
- Remote and In-person Support for Student Services: Support for IEP's, 504's, MTSS.
- Positive Behavioral Instruction & Support Approach
- Social Emotional Instruction
- Access to Social Workers & Psychologists.
- Equity-Influenced Instruction.