All In All The Time
Inspire and empower all learners.
The Hazel Park School District in collaboration with all stakeholders prepares and supports students for the future.
- The school district supports the social, emotional, physical, and academic needs of each child in a caring, healthy, and safe environment.
- All students have the ability to learn.
- A culture that celebrates diversity and promotes equity.
- Student achievement and social emotional learning are at the core of every decision.
- Students are successful when staff, families and community are engaged and support learning.
- Research based curriculum, aligned with state standards is the foundation for high quality instruction.
- Student driven learning environments foster self-efficacy and individual ownership of learning.
- Student success is fostered and supported through multiple pathways toward graduation.
The Hazel Park School District will maximize its resources to assure high quality education by fostering financial stability, preserving and utilizing quality facilities, and integrating state-of-the-art-technology.
The Hazel Park School District through strong community relations and collaboration with all stakeholders will develop high-achieving students.
School Climate and Culture
The Hazel Park School District will provide a unified system of support for all students, embracing diversity and fostering a positive school climate.
Curriculum and Instruction
The Hazel Park School District will develop innovative, independent and persistent learners who think critically, communicate effectively, and positively influence the local and global community.