Q & A (FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS)
A: You will need the following documents to determine eligibility:
- Certified copy of child's birth certificate or 2015 tax return.
- A copy of your lease or mortgage and a gas or electric bill in family name.
- Child's shot record (must be up to date on shots before starting school).
A: Yes! This will make sure all contact information is current for each new school year.
A: We will not accept students who have been suspended for misbehavior.
A: Hazel Park Schools offers a free all-day preschool program called Hazel Park GSRP (Great Start Readiness Program) housed at Webster Early Childhood Center. Students attending GSRP must be age four on or before September 1, 2016 and meet low to moderate income requirements. Students may live anywhere in Oakland County and there are limited spaces available for students living in Macomb or Wayne County.
- Teachers have Bachelors Degrees in Early Childhood
- Associate Teachers have Associate Degrees in Early Childhood
- Classroom size of 16 - Teacher/Child ratio is 1 to 8
- HighScope Curriculum
- Free Breakfast, Lunch and Afternoon Snack
- Bus Transportation for families in Hazel Park School District Area
- Preschool Latchkey is available before school and after school
We are now enrolling for the 2017-18 School Year. Please call Debbie Jones at 248-658-5502 to see if you qualify or visit our website for more information.
NEW to the District?
Click Enroll Now to
Begin the Process
To start the Back to
School Registration Process
and to Update Your
Questions? Give us a call!