Registration & Learning Opportunities
Our Nine Mile Adult Education site offers FREE onsite:
- High School Completion
- GED Preparation
- ESL Classes
- Adult Basic Education
- Must be at least 20 years old by September 1st of the current school year (except for Credit Recovery)
- Students must have valid picture ID to register.
- Under 20? Call us at (248) 658-5600 for other options.
- Provides an online educational opportunity for students to earn credit toward graduation or prepare for the GED test.
- A great way for students to earn credit while utilizing technology and working at their own pace.
- On-site classes have trained lab facilitators to provide individual help
- Free of charge to all non-graduates if taken onsite
Work from Home / Credit Recovery Classes
- Available for students under 20 as well as over
- Helps students get back on track for graduation
- Credit recovery and work-from-home classes cost $200 per class
- Students still in high school MUST bring in a signed letter from their counselor
- These classes can be done in the comfort of your own home; however, the final exam must be taken in our building
How Do I Register?
- Call first, to make sure we're registering
- Come to our building (lcoated on 9Mile, 2 blocks west of I-75) Monday-Thursday, between 8:30 and 1:30
- Bring a valid Michigan ID or Driver License, with your current address on it (and transcripts, if you have them)
- Expect to be here for about an hour and a half
- Registration is free!
CALL US AT (248) 658-5600