Need your transcript? No problem!

  • Whether you're a graduate applying for a job or college or a former MCA student who transferred to a new school, we want to help you succeed. Getting a free copy of your transcript shouldn't be hard. Just email or call our Academic Advisor (248-658-5602) or Records Clerk (248-658-5604), or visit the Adult Education Transcripts page for more information.