Need your transcript?

  • SER Youthbuild Learning Academy wants to see students succeed. Whether you are a SER graduate applying for a job, college, or trade school, or a former student who moved to a new school, we're happy to provide your SER transcripts. If you're close to the school, call Maria Jaramillo at 313-945-5200 extension 4309 and she can get a copy for you to pick up at SER. Otherwise, you can call Kathy Osborne at 248-658-5229 or email her at to find out how to get a copy.