• Whether you are an Invest Roosevelt graduate applying for a job or college, or a former student who moved to a new school, we want to help you succeed. We do not charge a fee for transcripts. You may get your transcript by coming in person to the Hazel Park Adult Education building at 420 W Nine Mile or by contacting the Academic Advisor (248-658-5602) or Records Clerk (248-658-5604) for Hazel Park Adult & Alternative. For more details, please see the Transcripts page of the Adult Education site.